One day, all buildings will be cleaned this way.
In our commitment to doing business the right way and turning ordinary tasks into extraordinary service, ServiceMaster Clean offers you our unique patent-pending CAPTURE AND REMOVAL CLEANING SYSTEM.
Our unique approach to cleaning combines new equipment and technology and carefully researched cleaning processes. The benefits to your business are numerous, not least a higher quality cleaning service with a surprising cost saving.
A higher quality level of service AND a cost saving?
The Capture and Removal Cleaning System can help your business reap the following benefits:
- Reduces absenteeism
- Improved indoor air quality
- Competitive market advantage
- Lower operating costs
- Positive environmental benefits
What is the Capture and Removal Cleaning System?
If you want a healthier, more productive working environment, it is essential to provide the best quality air as possible. At ServiceMaster Clean, our Capture and Removal Cleaning System has been shown to remove as much as 55% more airborne particles than traditional cleaning methods. Less dust in the air means a cleaner environment in addition to reduced cleaning times as there is less dust to settle on surfaces.
To achieve these results, the Capture and Removal Cleaning System combines microfibre technology and the latest advances in vacuuming and cleaning equipment engineering. In addition, our cleaning researchers have tested multiple cleaning processes to develop a superbly effective cleaning sequence to trap and remove dust, dirt and debris. This ideal cleaning sequence is part of what makes the Capture and Removal Cleaning system from ServiceMaster Clean so effective.
- Microfiber technology applied for damp mopping and surface cleaning captures particle matter rather than just moving it around like traditional methods.
- High-filtration and super quiet (69dB) vacuums used for carpets ad dusting capture 99.9% of particles down to 1 micron in size and are Green Label certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Specially created vacuum attachments to capture additional residue from the cleaning process before becoming airborne.
ServiceMaster Clean helps make it easy for you to do your bit in making your workplace more sustainable. Just ask us for Capture and Removal Cleaning.